The Economic Development Program provides services and support to members First Nations. The program works in collaborates with coordinators within the organization, as well as other economic bodies as required.
Economic Development Program Manager
- Implementation of the Economic Development program within TATC and member First Nation
- Works in collaboration with TATC Development Corporation and other TATC agencies
- Demonstrates working knowledge of AADC consolidated agreements
- Manages relationships with a diverse client base, and the ability to use excellent judgement in respecting confidentiality
- Prepares and writes proposals to enhance programming for TATC events and assist member First Nation with proposals
- Attends meeting and community events related to Economic Development programming ensure that briefing notes are prepared for First Nation and the TATC Director of Operations.
- Stay current and report government changes to communities and programs with respect to economic development.
- Prepare annual reports, work plans and year in review reports
- Work in collaboration with other TATC programs and other related duties as requested by the TATC Director of Operations